Sunday, November 1, 2009

Disneyland, October 2009

So... Jessica asked me via text if I wanted to go to Disneyland in October since the whole park is transformed for Halloween. I said that I would like to go - not thinking she was serious. She asked me - not thinking I'd be able to. So, we went!


We were so EXCITED to be out of the car and in the park, we had to give big thumbs-up.

On the tea-cups.

This is the first time, in all the time's I've been to Disneyland, that I tried to pull the sword out of the stone. Brilliant!

This is the hotel room where we stayed. We took a nap after spending half the day in the park. Do you think the maid was left handed? Judging by the way the pillows are all gravitating to the left, I'd say so.
Whew! Exhausted!

Handy Manny
Snow White
Jessica (I'M A NOUN was on her shirt... so many people commented on it after we'd walk by. It was so funny!) with Malificent.

6 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like a fun trip!

The Hathcock 3 said...

Hey! We went during Oct. break too! We loved all the Halloween stuff. It was just fun. Glad you had a good time too! :)

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! I can't believe how much Audrey is growing up! Does she really still call her sunglasses wit woos? That is so cute! You look like you've been having fun! Hope you're well!

Emmyboo said...

It looks like you guys had a great trip! I am glad that you made it! I hope you LOVED it!!

Caroline Merrill said...

Love the posted photos and love, love, love your blog title photo (your's and Audrey's feet)!!!! Way cute!

Marshell said...

Looks like fun. I'm so glad you got to go!