Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Swimming

We have a neighbor that has an above ground pool. She invited us to go swimming! Here are a few pictures of our swimming adventure.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Testing the water. Audrey was not too sure of it, even though she had a life vest on.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They had these cool seats, there is mesh attached to the water floatie thing and it made a seat!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another shot of the seat.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"DON'T LET ME GO MAMA!!!" Audrey was so silly, there was no way she was going under with a life vest AND a ring float! It took a while, then she LOVED it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm swimming Mama!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can do it."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Here I come!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There she goes...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can kick!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motor boat, motor boat...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" I like swimming, when can we do it again?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Emmyboo said...

Looks like so much fun on a hot day. I love swimming. We take Melissa Kate once a week to the Orem Rec Center to swim, she loves it too. You should bring Audrey sometime.

Diana said...

oh yay that sounds so fun on a hot day! It makes it so much easier when they just love the water!