---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Breaking” in to the trailer (our keys didn’t work.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yay! We made it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whew, all that driving made me tired. I don’t even mind sleeping on the deck.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for breakfast.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Audrey’s first ride on a 4-wheeler. (I know, I know, who lets their child ride without a helmet?!) She was so scared at first, but then really started loving it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Whatcha doin Alan?”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Benson on the rope swing.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Audrey on the rope swing.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Breaking” in to the trailer (our keys didn’t work.)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yay! We made it.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whew, all that driving made me tired. I don’t even mind sleeping on the deck.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for breakfast.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Audrey’s first ride on a 4-wheeler. (I know, I know, who lets their child ride without a helmet?!) She was so scared at first, but then really started loving it.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Whatcha doin Alan?”---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Benson on the rope swing.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Audrey on the rope swing.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Horseshoes anyone?
Horseshoes anyone?













1 comment:
Fun pics! Looked like you had a good time. BTW - My hiking shoes are flip-flops also... we're idiots!
Post a Comment