skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Happenings of April and Audrey...
Saturday, September 8, 2012
New House Number
Thanks to Alisha for making me an awesome way to show off my house number! I get so many compliments, and I adore how it looks with the color of the house. I'm such a lucky gal!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Groupies
Blog Archive
▼
2012
(6)
▼
September
(2)
New House Number
Oh yeah, I went there
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(22)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(13)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
February
(6)
►
2009
(59)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(6)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(14)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(41)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
The Funny Things Audrey Says...
"Carry you" means, "will you carry me?"
"Hold you" means, "will you hold me?"
"Geek-a-boo!" (Peek-a-boo)
"Gickey Mouse House" (Mickey Mouse Club House)
Love you to pieces!
Love you to the moon!
About Me
April Showers
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment