________________________________________________________
We're on our way! Liz drove her van. Benson, Alan, and Audrey were in the back. Dad and mom in the middle, me and Liz up front. Gotta love the minivan.
________________________________________________________
We decided to see the sunset over Bryce Canyon. We woke up at 5, couldn't find the keys, figured they'd been locked in the van, called a locksmith, got into the van - just to discover they weren't in there at all! We tore apart the cabin we were in and found the keys. These are some pictures of the sunrise from in the van.



_________________________________________________________The sun is just peeking out over the canyon. It was so beautiful! Audrey kept calling it her "sandcastle."


It was SO cold! I think the thermostat said 36 degrees. BURRR.


_________________________________________________________The sunrise...



I thought it was so neat how the different parts of the canyon changed color with the sunrise. I'm so glad we took the opportunity to do this!




We went to the Red Cliffs park on the way back into Panguitch. The sky was so blue!









_________________________________________________________ 

2 comments:
I am so glad you were able to go... I regret not being able to be there for the reunions since I love them so. Can't wait to see more pics. And, a happy bday!
Beautiful pics! I love that area.. reminds me of the many young women trips I gone on back in the good ole' days!
Post a Comment