Monday, June 1, 2009

Fishing Part 2

Same pond... different day. Audrey (and when I say Audrey, I mean Jim) caught FIVE fish! I caught three.

Gotta love the construction going on in the background.

AWESOME Barbie fishing pole.

Audrey's FIRST fish!

Letting it go.

She's got another one!


EEEWWW, it's gross mommy.

One of my fish. I got a hot pink fishing pole. (Thanks JIM!)







5 comments:

Unknown said...

woah....tons of posts at once. :) i love it! I love the picture with Jim and Audrey. So cute! Looks like things are going well! :) Love you!!!

bradford said...

nice fish!

Emmyboo said...

Wow that pink fishing pole is really so hot! I think that Audrey is a champion fisherman (woman). Looks like a lot of fun. I hope you guys are doing great.

The Hathcock 3 said...

Love the updates! What fun to see her getting bigger and what a darling photo of her and Jim. Just sweet. Glad to "hear" from you! Love you all.

Win said...

Looks like you girls had a blast!!!