This is looking down onto the rock we were about to climb. You can't see very well from this picture (all I had was my camera phone...) but it was pretty scary!Sunday, April 26, 2009
Jeepin' it!
Jim took me to Five Mile Pass where he expertly climbed all kinds of scary rocks. I almost made him turn around I was so scared. But, we didn't and ended up having a great time. Here are some pictures:
This is looking down onto the rock we were about to climb. You can't see very well from this picture (all I had was my camera phone...) but it was pretty scary!
This is looking down onto the rock we were about to climb. You can't see very well from this picture (all I had was my camera phone...) but it was pretty scary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
That looks like so much fun. It has been so long since I went Jeepin' I am hella Jealous. I am glad that you didn't chicken out though and had a great time.
Whew whee! That looks scary fun! Great adventure in Brutus. :)
Post a Comment