Monday, April 6, 2009

Got Sand?!

Jim (my boyfriend) loves to ride his 4-wheelers in the sand dunes. I didn't even know there were sand dunes in Utah! He decided to take me one Saturday. I had a lot of fun. Here are some pictures from the Little Sahara Sand Dunes.






This is "Sand Mountain." It's super steep and I guess quite a rush if you can actually make it up to the top. Several people tried and had to turn around. My biggest fear would be toppling over... Needless to say, I didn't even attempt to go on Sand Mountain.








This is looking out over the dunes. This picture really does it no justice. I seriously felt like I was in a scene right out of a movie. The sand was soft and I liked touching it.







This is my first official geocache. Inside were a bunch of toys... not sure I'm into this geocach-ing thing... yet.











Jim and his 4-wheeler. Isn't he cute?!



5 comments:

The Hathcock 3 said...

What fun! Jim seemed like such a nice guy at the family dinner a couple of weeks ago. Your folks sure talked him up too. Yay for you!

Marshell said...

Looks like you had fun. Good for you. You deserve it.

binkilee said...

April!!! I am so happy for you!!! How great is that. You give a girl like me hope. :)

Jamie said...

So when do we get to meet Jim? Looks like fun!

Unknown said...

Jim looks like a great guy. I still want to meet him. :) The sand dunes are fun huh? We never have anything like a four wheeler but it is fun to run out on the sand at night when the moon is full (it is so bright) and we like to fly kites. :) miss you!