Someone told me about an idea... when Audrey is throwing a fit, put her in a tent where she can scream, hit, kick, whatever; until she can get happy. I found this tent at Ikea and bought it. So far it's just fun! She even wants to sleep in it. I hope it doesn't backfire...
4 comments:
Let me know if that works. I've yet to find a great system myself! Good luck.
What a fun tent, I hope that it works for "Time out" and not for play time, I gess it could be "Time out" for you when she goes in there to play!
PS, I love the Minnie Jammies.
So far so good! When she starts to throw a fit, I tell her to go to her tent until she can be happy. We've had it a week and it's been a success!
What a fun idea! She is so cute!
Post a Comment