Wednesday, October 22, 2008

4

Winnie tagged me with this... here goes!

4 random things I like about my husband:

  1. Let's me stay up as late as I want
  2. Doesn't complain when I study or do homework
  3. Doesn't care if the house is messy
  4. Let's me spend money however I see fit
    *Good thing I don't have a husband! ; )

4 movies that I can watch more than once:

  1. Napoleon Dynamite
  2. Pirates of the Caribbean (the first one ONLY)
  3. The Princess Bride
  4. Ever After

4 shows that I watch:

  1. CSI:
  2. Rock of Love Charm School
  3. Desperate Housewives
  4. Gilmore Girls

4 places I've been today:

  1. Home
  2. Day Care
  3. School
  4. Work

4 people who email me regularly:

  1. Megan
  2. Deann
  3. Helen
  4. Hillary

4 places I've visited:

  1. Chicago
  2. Bryce Canyon
  3. Disneyland
  4. Las Vegas

4 places I would like to go:

  1. A cruise, any cruise, anywhere
  2. Hawaii
  3. Washington DC
  4. Disney World (again)

4 things I'm looking forward to in the next year:

  1. Being done with math: algebra, calculus, and stats (yippee!!!)
  2. Audrey being potty trained
  3. The Twilight Movie
  4. Audrey is finally old enough to understand Santa Clause brings presents at Christmas. It should be a fun year!

2 comments:

Win said...

I want to go to Disney World Too! :-) I think your and my husband are best friends!!!!

April Showers said...

I think our husbands know each other VERY well! They're practically twins :)